viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

THE LAST WEEKEND...



Yes. Yes. No Harry but hurry: this is the Last Weekend for you to order your Pink Pig Update: The Rope is Long Enough. The Pink Pig Project is near completion: it's the end of it all. The end of an epic odyssey and there's no oracle which let you know how it's gonna be. I can only tell you, being the one who started and ended all this, that this unique work will have the deserved ending. Pink Pig was a work of Love and a lesson on Epic, Belief and Honesty. With some inspiration here and there. If you have one of the Concise Pink Pig Atlas: The Whole Cure in the Mirror you should add to that artifact the Pink Pig Update: The Rope is Long Enough. If not, you won't have anything at all. There's no other chance to understand the whole thing; and I'm sorry: I did my best.

This is the very last time I get in touch with you Pinkpiggers: April the 12th Pink Pig Update will reach Robert's hands and I will ship all the Updates pre-ordered by you on April the 15th. And that's it. The Project's final stop. The journey was long enough.

If you want one, let me know.

Thank you.

Germán Alfredo Bordagaray (RIP May 20th, 2013, 11:15 PM)


No hay comentarios: